Friday 12 November 2010

Awesome Graffiti

I was out the other day and came across some of the most awesome graffiti I have ever seen.


Whoever did this piece - it looks like his/her name is Gazza - is so far ahead of their time it is incredible. And I bet they do not even realise it.




If you zoom in and look really carefully you will also see some other choice additions to the wall:


Someone called Smurf put up his tag at some point in '08, only for someone else to add something telling him exactly what they think about him.


Also on the wall to the right there is a picture of the male genitalia that leaves a bit to be desired as it appears to have gonads at both ends. It may just be me and I am new here but I started drawing these on my school books aged 10 or so and am sure that is not how they are meant to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment