Sunday 7 August 2011

Bar Bar Barber, have you any skills?

....I went to the barbers this week.



Called Shear Madness it is one of the many in Ireland where the name seems to be more important than the standard of cutting (another notable being "Curl up and Dye".


I asked them for a bit of a trim and thought I was happy with the results until I got home and had a better look which was when I realised that she had left me with a patch of longer hair at the back.




The plan was to get LB to cut it down to the length of the rest of the hair until I realised that instead of being a bit scatty and also a bit unprofessional, the barber was actually doing me a big favour and starting me off with the foundations for a comb-over. I will now be cultivating this patch for my hair-swirl of the future. Hopefully Northern Ireland will become wind free or I may be in trouble.       

No comments:

Post a Comment