Thursday 27 January 2011

WHASSSSSSSUPPPP??!!??

Whappnin' peeps?


Long time no speakey. Sorry about that. Shame on me.


Have been tootling along, cutting down trees and chopping up wood. 


Have done a bit of shooting at things but the only bird that I have shot at that fell to the ground was shot by someone else at exactly the same time. Until I have one that I can say was mine and mine alone I will not accept that I have got one yet. LL says that I keep saying that and that I am shite at shooting. If she carries on like that much longer she will have to "Say hello to my boomstick"






Have spent some time watching TV including that heavy duty brain exerciser The Weakest Link where I witnessed this little gem of an answer - 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGdGIEvero


Obviously I have also been working out the essential 21st century skill of how to update videos to Youtube, another of which will follow in due course.


We had LL's folk's dog Alfie come and stay for a night. Was a bit of a mare with Pinky being slightly territorial, snapping at Alfie's face and peeing on the floor. This however was a moment when it looked as though romance may be on the cards in the future (she latched right back onto his face after they had posed for this) - 






I have made my mind up to train as a tree surgeon, arborist and general tree hugger so have been over to my friend FF's house to do some more tree climbing which went well. Luckily my fear of heights is not quite as much of a grundy soiler as I had previously thought.


Whilst there FF showed me around some of the random rooms and crypts where I noticed this slightly depressed looking door - 






The other thing that happened there was Pinky and FF's 6 year old black and tan terrier Sita showed us they were experts at Terrier Capawera, as can be seen in this video - 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFdFlqvKIks


Looking forward to the coming weeks. Got friends coming for LL's 30th birthday and plenty of good stuff to do between now and then.


Peace out y'all.


BB


x





No comments:

Post a Comment